TILOS is the market leader in graphical time-location planning combining flexible drawing software with powerful scheduling tools for linear projects.
Why TILOS is the market leader in its field
TILOS combines the flexibility of a drawing package with the power of project management. Plans are represented on one axis and location on the other. With TILOS, you get the best of both worlds – a scaled drawing of your project fully integrated with a comprehensive project management system.
- Two-dimensional planning based on time and location
- CAD and project management features combined.
- Excellent presentation capabilities
- Superb progress tracking
- Data exchange with other major project planning software
- Mass-Haul diagrams for civil engineering
Who uses TILOS?
TILOS is designed specifically for planning, managing and delivering linear construction projects including roads, railway construction and maintenance, pipelines and tunnels. It is used on many major projects, including:
- Thames Water are using TILOS on The Thames Tunnel
- Crossrail are using the TILOS software system for planning and coordinating construction works
- TILOS is being used to coordinate and visualise the construction phase programmes for Phase 1 of HS2, on 5 geographical areas between London Euston and Birmingham plus the railway systems. The TILOS work is used to brief internal stakeholders and is acknowledged to be a very effective way of assimilating such a massive programme of works.
TILOS Version 9 now available
The latest version of TILOS is now available. Download a pdf to see what is new in version 9. This new release retains the same familiar interface, with improved features including:
- Time-Profiles can display shaded areas on the schedule as well as affecting productivity
- Greatly enhanced Gantt chart is now fully editable
- Text annotations can be presented in speech bubbles
- Logic links can be pure distance so they do not affect the dates of tasks, but change the location of a linked task
TILOS is developed by Linear Project GmbH, a Trimble company, based in Karlsruhe Germany. Version 1 was launched in 1998 and today, TILOS is recognised as Continental Europe’s leading time-location planning software. In October 2004, we became the distributor of TILOS in the UK and Ireland, offering full technical support and training services.