Find out whether our products have the functionality you need. Our short, FREE demos provide a quick and easy way to find out how the software will benefit your project management efficiency. Select the most appropriate demo for your requirements. Times are UK unless stated otherwise.
Asta Powerproject – The power behind successful projects
This webinar is a live software presentation which gives a concise tour of the main features:
- Task & link creation and reschedule
- Structuring plans
- Annotating & printing plans
- Rapid plan creation from fragments
- Resources, graphs & levelling
- Costs & cashflow
- And finally, but not least, baselines, progress and project control
The session will also touch on progress updating via Smart-Phones/Pads and 4D planning with BIM. See how this construction-focused product, with masses of functionality, even though it’s so easy-to-use, can save you time and money. If you need to improve your project management efficiency and accountability, this session will be time well spent.
Thursday April 27th, 2:30 PM – 3:15 PM
Wednesday May 24th, 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
Tuesday July 25th, 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM
Intro to Asta Powerproject BIM – An affordable solution which brings huge benefits
Combining a BIM model with project scheduling data creates a powerful 4D environment which delivers many benefits to communication, planning analysis, progress monitoring and value engineering. Join this session to see how Asta Powerproject BIM helps you to achieve this within one affordable application. This short online demonstration highlights how to build a basic 4D plan before exploring some of the features unique to Asta Powerproject. You will see how quick and easy it is to associate project tasks with elements of the BIM model; split models down to better reflect the build sequence; compare planned and actual schedule plans in 4D; and export animations to video. Asta Powerproject is helping planners to embrace BIM and deliver better projects.
Thursday May 4th, 10:30 AM – 11:15 AM
Construction Scheduling Basics, v2
Have you been avoiding construction-grade project scheduling because you’re afraid it’s too complex, too expensive, or simply overkill for your typical project? Did you attend our first Construction Scheduling Basics webinar and are ready to dig in for a bit more?
Register now for Construction Scheduling Basics, v2! Spend another hour with us and see how easy it is to build a rock-solid construction schedule. We’ve taken feedback from attendees of our first Scheduling Basics webinar and built new content that will extend your capabilities. In this hour we will:
- Review construction schedule basic building blocks and terminology
- Ensure your Critical Path is rock-solid and without issues
- Learn how to effectively use Baselines
- Learn how to effectively update and progress your schedule
- Learn how to manage change orders
- Learn how to provide output to owners and sub-contractors
All attendees will receive a fully functional 14-day trial version of Asta Powerproject.
Thursday May 11th, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
New Site Progress Mobile features when updating schedules remotely
See how the new features introduced in the latest version of our easy-to-use Site Progress Mobile system for Asta Powerproject can make it even more flexible, to meet the needs of site-to-office project progress reporting via iOS, Android, Windows Phone & web-page.
New features include:
- Manage the Site Progress process from directly within the Asta Powerproject application
- Export tasks to mobile devices based on resource assignments (e.g. per contractor or trade), not just summary groupings
- Review reported progress and approve/reject submission, before applying to programme
Tuesday May 16th, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Thursday June 22nd, 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday July 13th, 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM