Find out whether our products have the functionality you need. Our short, FREE demos provide a quick and easy way to find out how the software will benefit your project management efficiency. Select the most appropriate demo for your requirements. Times are UK unless stated otherwise.
What’s new in Asta Powerproject v14 – chance for existing users to catch up on all the latest innovations
Join us in a 30-minute run-through of new features that have been released in Asta Powerproject recently. Amongst the items discussed will be:
- Earned Value Reporting, Risk Analysis & Network Viewer
- Improved Library item creation and Critical Path Analysis (DRAG coefficient)
- Improved navigation and editing functions; Logical Paths; colour shading on summary bars to match progress period
The session will also recap some other powerful features that you may have forgotten about! This session focuses on core planning techniques; for details on new BIM related features, please see alternative sessions.
Friday June 30th, 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Plan your projects better
If you have avoided project planning software because you think it’s too complex, think again. Our free webinar will show you how you can create an impressive plan for your construction projects quickly and easily and manage project progress to ensure that you keep on track.
Our experienced presenter will demonstrate how to create a project plan in minutes with drag and drop functionality; show you indicators that signal if a project is going off track and demonstrate how subcontractors are using software to communicate better with contractors.
Thursday July 6th, 10:30 AM – 11:45 AM
New Site Progress Mobile features when updating schedules remotely
See how the new features introduced in the latest version of our easy-to-use Site Progress Mobile system for Asta Powerproject can make it even more flexible, to meet the needs of site-to-office project progress reporting via iOS, Android, Windows Phone & web-page.
New features include:
- Manage the Site Progress process from directly within the Asta Powerproject application
- Export tasks to mobile devices based on resource assignments (e.g. per contractor or trade), not just summary groupings
- Review reported progress and approve/reject submission, before applying to programme
Friday July 21st, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Tuesday September 5th, 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Getting more from Asta Powerproject BIM – take 4D scheduling to the next level
Once the basics of linking a 3D model to a programme in Asta Powerproject have been mastered, there are many additional benefits to be explored within the tool. This session builds on the content covered in the introductory webinar by exploring the powerful options within Asta Powerproject BIM such as:
- Comparing planned and actual schedule dates in 4D for better progress reporting
- Filtering a programme and timeline to show sub-contractor or resource specific views
- Importing and repositioning site objects like cranes
- Accessing IFC properties to analyse quantities/dimensions to inform duration estimates
- Implementing camera movement paths for video presentations
Thursday July 27th, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Asta Powerproject – The power behind successful projects
This webinar is a live software presentation which gives a concise tour of the main features:
- Task & link creation and reschedule
- Structuring plans
- Annotating & printing plans
- Rapid plan creation from fragments
- Resources, graphs & levelling
- Costs & cashflow
- And finally, but not least, baselines, progress and project control
The session will also touch on progress updating via Smart-Phones/Pads and 4D planning with BIM. See how this construction-focused product, with masses of functionality, even though it’s so easy-to-use, can save you time and money. If you need to improve your project management efficiency and accountability, this session will be time well spent.
Tuesday July 25th, 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM
Wednesday September 13th, 2:30 PM – 3:15 PM
Introduction to Asta Powerproject BIM – the basics of 4D scheduling
Asta Powerproject BIM allows a user to combine a 3D model with their project schedule to create a powerful 4D environment. Benefits of 4D include enhanced communication, planning analysis, progress monitoring and value engineering. Join this session to see the basic principles of Asta Powerproject BIM:
- Importing 3D models into Asta Powerproject BIM
- Building a basic 4D plan by quickly and easily associating project tasks with elements of the 3D model
- Splitting models down to better reflect the build sequence
- Recolouring models and setting construction profile
- Exporting animations to video
Wednesday July 26th, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
What’s new in Version 14.0.03? Explore all the New Features
For nearly 30 years, Asta Powerproject has been developed in line with users needs to make it the best scheduling system possible for construction. It’s about to get even better too. With the release of Asta Powerproject version 14.0.03, the software will incorporate many upgrades and additional user-requested features.
Thursday July 13th, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT