Find out whether our products have the functionality you need. Our short, FREE demos provide a quick and easy way to find out how the software will benefit your project management efficiency. Select the most appropriate demo for your requirements. Times are UK unless stated otherwise.
Plan your projects better
If you have avoided project planning software because you think it’s too complex – think again. This webinar will demonstrate how you can create an impressive plan for your construction projects quickly and easily and manage project progress to ensure that you keep on track. Our experienced presenter will demonstrate how to:
- Create a project plan in minutes using drag and drop functionality
- Identify the indicators that a project is going off track
- Demonstrate how subcontractors are using software to communicate better with contractors
We’ll also show you: resource and staff planning; “what-if” scenarios to make up for unplanned delays; quick, real-time reports and plan updating using mobile devices.
Wednesday November 29th, 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM
Site-to-office reporting via Site Progress Mobile
See how the new features introduced in the latest version of our easy-to-use Site Progress Mobile system for Asta Powerproject can make it even more flexible, to meet the needs of site-to-office project progress reporting via iOS, Android, Windows Phone & web-page.
New features include:
- Manage the Site Progress process from directly within the Asta Powerproject application
- Export tasks to mobile devices based on resource assignments (e.g. per contractor or trade), not just Summary groupings
- Review reported progress and approve/reject submission, before applying to programme
Wednesday December 6th, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Top Reasons Contractors Switch from MS Project to Asta Powerproject
Have you ever asked yourself why so many add-on tools have been created to use Microsoft Project on a construction project? Perhaps you should consider a scheduling tool built for construction, like Asta Powerproject.
Come see for yourself why contractors are switching to Asta Powerproject yet still easily able to submit project files in owner-mandated formats.
In a short, succinct online webinar we will walk you through the top reasons to switch to Asta Powerproject. Do you struggle with:
- Concerns that your schedule won’t survive a delay analysis?
- Concerns that your schedule updates are incorrect, yet allowed by MS Project?
- Baseline Limitations?
- And much more!
Register to watch the webinar and see the construction scheduling tool taking the U.S. construction community by storm. There will be time for questions at the end of the session. All webinar attendees will be given a free 14-day full-working version trial of Asta Powerproject.
Wednesday November 29th, 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM (EDT)
Introduction to Asta Powerproject BIM – the basics of 4D scheduling
Asta Powerproject BIM allows a user to combine a 3D model with their project schedule to create a powerful 4D environment. Benefits of 4D include enhanced communication, planning analysis, progress monitoring and value engineering. Join this session to see the basic principles of Asta Powerproject BIM:
- Importing 3D models into Asta Powerproject BIM
- Building a basic 4D plan by quickly and easily associating project tasks with elements of the 3D model
- Splitting models down to better reflect the build sequence
- Recolouring models and setting construction profile
- Exporting animations to video
Wednesday November 22nd, 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Getting more from Asta Powerproject BIM – take 4D scheduling to the next level
Once the basics of linking a 3D model to a programme in Asta Powerproject have been mastered, there are many additional benefits to be explored within the tool. This session builds on the content covered in the introductory webinar by exploring the powerful options within Asta Powerproject BIM such as:
- Comparing planned and actual schedule dates in 4D for better progress reporting
- Filtering a programme and timeline to show sub-contractor or resource specific views
- Importing and repositioning site objects like cranes
- Accessing IFC properties to analyse quantities/dimensions to inform duration estimates
- Implementing camera movement paths for video presentations
Thursday November 23rd, 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM
In conjunction with Australian Institute of Building – Practical advice for planning residential projects
See how Asta Powerproject scheduling software can improve your planning with this free webinar showing how to:
- Monitor pre-construction activities
- Minimise delays in the upstream planning
- View activity across multiple residential builds
- Automate progress updating from site
Tuesday November 21st, 10:30 AM – 11:15 AM AEDST
Why construction project managers choose Asta Powerproject
This webinar is from our Canadian partner APP Project Management Consulting. If you are currently using Microsoft Project or Primavera to manage your construction projects you will be impressed by the construction-friendly functionality which Asta Powerproject provides and which can save you time and money.
During the webinar we will speak about Enterprise environment which is an evolution of centralizing database that holds all project information and allowing multiple users to work collaboratively across project files. With real-time information and shared licensing model that makes it more affordable, Asta Powerproject Enterprise delivers 4D-BIM simulations, where you can develop rapidly your project schedule with 3D model in order to visualize and manage your projects.
If you need to improve your project management efficiency and accountability, this demo will be time well spent. There are many additional benefits to be explored within the webinar!
- Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Concept in Asta Powerproject
- Overview of Applying Methodologies & Advanced Features
- Overview of 4D Simulation and Construction Planning in Asta Powerproject
Thursday November 23rd, 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM EDT – Canada