Find out whether our products have the functionality you need. Our short, FREE demos provide a quick and easy way to find out how the software will benefit your project management efficiency. Select the most appropriate demo for your requirements. Times are UK unless stated otherwise.
Plan your projects better
If you have avoided project planning software because you think it’s too complex – think again. This webinar will demonstrate how you can create an impressive plan for your construction projects quickly and easily and manage project progress to ensure that you keep on track. Our experienced presenter will demonstrate how to:
- Create a project plan in minutes using drag and drop functionality
- Identify the indicators that a project is going off track
- Demonstrate how subcontractors are using software to communicate better with contractors
We’ll also show you: resource and staff planning; “what-if” scenarios to make up for unplanned delays; quick, real-time reports and plan updating using mobile devices.
Wednesday September 13th, 2:30 PM – 3:15 PM
Introduction to Asta Powerproject BIM – the basics of 4D scheduling
Asta Powerproject BIM allows a user to combine a 3D model with their project schedule to create a powerful 4D environment. Benefits of 4D include enhanced communication, planning analysis, progress monitoring and value engineering. Join this session to see the basic principles of Asta Powerproject BIM:
- Importing 3D models into Asta Powerproject BIM
- Building a basic 4D plan by quickly and easily associating project tasks with elements of the 3D model
- Splitting models down to better reflect the build sequence
- Recolouring models and setting construction profile
- Exporting animations to video
Tuesday August 29th, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AMRegister
Getting more from Asta Powerproject BIM – take 4D scheduling to the next level
Once the basics of linking a 3D model to a programme in Asta Powerproject have been mastered, there are many additional benefits to be explored within the tool. This session builds on the content covered in the introductory webinar by exploring the powerful options within Asta Powerproject BIM such as:
- Comparing planned and actual schedule dates in 4D for better progress reporting
- Filtering a programme and timeline to show sub-contractor or resource specific views
- Importing and repositioning site objects like cranes
- Accessing IFC properties to analyse quantities/dimensions to inform duration estimates
- Implementing camera movement paths for video presentations
Wednesday August 30th, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AMRegister
Top Reasons Contractors are Switching from P6 to Asta Powerproject
Have you asked yourself why construction scheduling has to be so complicated and expensive? If you have, you’re not alone. Come see for yourself why contractors are switching to Asta Powerproject yet still easily able to submit project files in owner-mandated formats.
In a short, succinct online webinar we will walk you through the top ten reasons to switch to Asta Powerproject. Demonstrating the software live, we’ll explore powerful features not found in P6, such as:
- Graphically create a Schedule
- Quickly Navigate large Schedules
- Copy & Paste, Drag & Drop Functionality
- Scenario Analysis with unlimited Undo & Redo
- Print your schedule without complicated setup
- License software for casual users, not just full-time schedulers
- And much more!
There will be time for questions at the end of the session. All webinar attendees will be given a free 14-day full-working version trial of Asta Powerproject.
Thursday August 17th, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (MDT)
New Site Progress Mobile features when updating schedules remotely
See how the new features introduced in the latest version of our easy-to-use Site Progress Mobile system for Asta Powerproject can make it even more flexible, to meet the needs of site-to-office project progress reporting via iOS, Android, Windows Phone & web-page.
New features include:
- Manage the Site Progress process from directly within the Asta Powerproject application
- Export tasks to mobile devices based on resource assignments (e.g. per contractor or trade), not just summary groupings
- Review reported progress and approve/reject submission, before applying to programme
Tuesday September 5th, 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM