Have you been avoiding construction-grade project planning because you’re afraid it’s too complex, too expensive, or overkill for your typical project? Watch this live webinar to see how easy it is to build a rock-solid construction plan. This webinar follows on from our April one to show how you build new content that will extend your capabilities.
In this webinar we will:
- Review construction plan basic building blocks and terminology
- Ensure your Critical Path is rock-solid and without issues
- Show you how to use Baselines effectively
- Demonstrate how to update and progress your plan
- Teach you how to manage and change orders
- Demonstrate how to provide output to owners and sub-contractors
Do you avoid using a planning tool for your construction projects because:
- It’s too expensive
- It’s far too complex
- You can ‘get by’ with a spreadsheet for most jobs
In this recorded webinar we’ll show you that a construction plan need not be that hard to create. We’ll show you how quick, easy and inexpensive it is to create and manage a plan. We’ll even demonstrate how to ensure your plan is rock solid and valid and will hold up to the scheduling gurus.
Don’t be intimidated by planning complexity. Spend a little time in this webinar and learn how you can improve your project management with confidence.
All webinar attendees will be given a free 14-day full-working version trial of Powerproject.
Introducing the latest version of our easy-to-use Site Progress Mobile system for Powerproject which can make it even more flexible, to meet the needs of site-to-office project progress reporting via iOS, Android, Windows Phone & web page.
- Manage the Site Progress process from directly within the Powerproject application
- Export tasks to mobile devices based on resource assignments (e.g. per contractor or trade), not just summary groupings
- Review reported progress and approve/reject submission, before applying to programme