Have YOU got the Right Skills?
Elecosoft is an established business with over 20 years’ experience. We are always on the lookout for exceptional people to
join us and help build on our success in delivering the IconSystem to many of the UK’s leading companies.
Data Management and Client Liaison
- Analysing, editing and inputting information provided by clients into the IconSystem.
- Set and manage client expectations.
- Seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships with existing clients.
- Converting digital information into web-friendly data formats, accurately in accordance with defined standards.
- Liaising with clients and IconSystem users to supplement missing information or to resolve data contradictions.
- Work with the Technical team to ensure that “rollouts” are effective and that bugs and feedback are dealt with and resolved quickly.
- Undertaking client site visits to collect, collate and record data, as required and establish their on-going and future needs.
- Actively participate in office based meetings with clients and colleagues.
- Provide an insight on the clients’ needs to internal teams to inform the development of the company’s systems and products.
- Meet deadlines by delivering tasks defined by managers and/or clients.
- Provide support on-boarding new clients and other projects as required. This could include site configuration, data entry, setting user permissions, client training (documentation and delivery), and end user testing to a requirements brief.
- Ensure client purchase orders are in place to enable timely invoicing for services.
First Level User Support
- Taking incoming user support calls and resolving support issues.
- Resolving user account queries.
- Investigating faults reported to the IconSystem Helpdesk.
- Logging reported faults into Elecosoft’s in-house Tracker system following fault logging procedures.
- Writing comprehensive supporting product documentation, including client specific release notes and provide training as required.
- Providing an excellent level of customer support and satisfaction.
Internal Operations and Personal Development
- Be committed to the company’s aims and objectives and take every action to pursue those in the day-to-day execution of your duties and
also encourage others to do so.
- Attend and present at meetings, producing agendas, minutes and associated documentation as necessary.
- Take responsibility for your personal development by setting and achieving personal targets.
- Identify personal training needs and source suitable training solutions in order to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Keep ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- Keep abreast of the organisation’s products and services and develop expertise in their application.
- Suggest areas to improve efficiency of internal processes and possible solutions.
- Be fully aware of, comply with and help to enforce standard internal policies and procedures.
- Undertake other duties as necessary and that are deemed appropriate to the post.
If you think you may have the relevant skills to fit one of these roles, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll let you know if there’s anything going.