The ‘UNIVERSAL 100’ by Eleco is the first street lighting lantern to utilise cast ‘Perspex’ tubing, incorporating a scientifically designed machined ‘Perspex’ prismatic formation and giving a symmetrical light distribution. This feature, together with its low cost and high efficiency, makes the ‘UNIVERSAL 100’ the most attractive proposition available.
Mace is the main contractor for The Shard London Bridge project using Asta Powerproject as its planning software tool. All the schedule programmes are created in Powerproject for import into the 4D modelling software to create 4D Building Information Modelling (BIM) (3D CAD + Powerproject scheduling).
- Government BIM advisors Paul Morrell and David Philip presented to a packed audience of Asta customers at the Powerproject National User Forum.
- London 2012 Olympics successfully took place. Many Asta Powerproject clients, including the Olympic Delivery Authority, were involved with the strategic planning and construction. Also Bell & Webster received two medals from British Precast, at the biggest precast event of 2012, in recognition for their contribution to the London 2012 Olympics Aquatic Centre.
ELECO previewed its BIMCloud to an audience of over 200 of the who’s who in the UK construction industry at the Asta Powerproject National User Forum. Delegates also received a glimpse of the Asta PowerprojectBIM, Asta SiteProgress Mobile and Bidcon for the UK, ELECO anticipate that products to be adopted by Asta’s UK customers in 2014 and offered to customers in Sweden and Germany in 2015.
- Acquisitions of Shire Systems Limited (ShireSystem), a leading UK provider of computerised maintenance management software (CMMS)
- Acquisition of Active Online, a German visualisation software business specialising in soft furnishings and materials for photographic room scenes using AR and VR technologies
- Release of Powerproject Vision in the UK, a cloud-based construction planning software solution
- Release of Memmo, a new site management software by Elecosoft Sweden
- Powerproject wins Project Management/Planning Product of the Year, for the fifth consecutive year at the Construction Computing Awards
- Bidcon climate module is selected by Swedish Housing Board as one of three Life Cycle Analysis estimation tools recommended for climate declarations.
- Release of Powerproject XV with a completely refreshed interface and significant enhancements
- Elecosoft products listed on Crown Commercial Service’s G-Cloud Framework