Location: Sheraton San Diego Resort and Marina, (Room TBD)
Date and Time: Sunday, January 20, 2019 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM PST
Description: Powerproject is an easy to use but powerful CPM scheduling tool. During this half-day session we’ll get you familiar enough with Powerproject, including essentials, to build your first schedule and try some of the more complex and unique functionalities as well. While not a complete training class, available from your local reseller, you will leave this jump start session comfortable enough to test out Powerproject in greater detail.
Prerequisites: You should understand the Critical Path Method of scheduling and please bring your own laptop. If you don’t already have Powerproject installed, we will help you install a free trial version.
Basic Jump Start Outline:
- Introduction to Powerproject
- Creating a project (Project Structure, Logic and Codes)
- Viewing your schedule (Customizing your spreadsheet, bar chart and printed output)
- Managing your Schedule (Baseline comparisons & Progressing)
- Cost & Resource Loading (Creating and Assigning Resources & Costs, Histograms, Line of Balance)
- Reporting & Analyzing (Standard reports, Basic EVA & BI)