This webinar recording is a 30-minute walk through the practical techniques that can be used to assess and then communicate changes to a construction plan caused by productivity reduction and work pauses in a schedule of work. The session should be helpful in the current, disrupted, Covid-19, situation. Our experienced presenter, Richard Ormerod, works with a Powerproject schedule and covers how to:
- Highlight time-spans where specific events happen and what this means for the delivery date
- Group-edit duration’s to see the impact
- Use calendars to reduce working time per day to see the overall effect
- Use resource levelling to fit the schedule to a reduced workforce
- Ensure you always record situations with baselines
- Make rapid changes and predict outcomes
We hope you will find this recorded session useful.