16 November 2020, London, UK
With billions of pounds spent on education estates development projects across the UK each year, numerous new academies and schools being built, and thousands of students coming from across the globe to study on modern, high-spec campuses, the Education Property and Development Conference is the only place to discover forthcoming property and construction related projects planning in the realm of schools, student accommodation, colleges and universities.
To be discussed:
- Education Estates and Property – a sector deep dive on challenges and opportunities
- Collaboration – Working With Public and Private Sector Partners To Deliver Transformational University Estate’s Projects
- Innovation and disrupting the status quo through future development in University Estates
- The Future of Student Accommodation
- University Masterplanning Masterclass
We will be exhibiting IconSystem, our design specification and property management system.
Location: Royal Horticultural Halls, The Lindley Hall, Elverton St, Westminster, London SW1P 2PB