9 November 2020, London, UK
World class property and facilities are integral to ensuring that Central Government can carry out its pivotal work effectively. However, local and global challenges mean it is now more important than ever to ensure that the development of our public sector estates addresses the fundamental obligation of inclusion, social value and sustainability whilst driving economic growth and development.
Our flagship Government Property Development Conference – supported by the Office of Government Property – will bring all of these issues and more to the forefront as we gather the biggest names and heads of estate and property for numerous government organisations and bodies.
There will be sessions throughout the day covering the major opportunities in the sector including:
- Meeting Modern Public Needs
- Setting the Foundations for Economic Growth
- Developing our Public Sector Estates
- Making the Most of our Public Sector Estates
- Developing Relationships and Collaboration
- Innovation and Sustainability in the Public Sector
- MOJ’s Estate – 4 New Prisons Amid £2.5bn Investment
- MOD’s Estate – with plans to dispose of 30% of land which will be ideal for regeneration and development
We will be exhibiting IconSystem, our design specification and property management system.
Location: Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, London W8 7NX