Get an insider view of the Powerproject software that helps construction companies plan their projects better, manage project progress reporting and take advantage of the benefits of 4D with these recordings of free Powerproject webinars.
If you have avoided project planning software because you think it’s too complex – think again. This recorded webinar will demonstrate how you can create an impressive plan for your construction projects quickly and easily and manage project progress to ensure that you keep on track. Our experienced presenter will demonstrate how to:
- Create a project plan in minutes using drag and drop functionality
- Identify the indicators that a project is going off track
- Demonstrate how subcontractors are using software to communicate better with contractors
We’ll also show you: resource and staff planning; “what-if” scenarios to make up for unplanned delays; quick, real-time reports and plan updating using mobile devices.
Register for our webinar to see how the features introduced in the latest version of the Site Progress Mobile system for Powerproject make it even more flexible and enable the app to meet the needs of site-to-office project progress reporting via iOS, Android, Windows Phone & web-page.
New features include:
- Manage the Site Progress process from directly within the Powerproject application
- Export tasks to mobile devices based on resource assignments (e.g. per contractor or trade), not just Summary groupings
- Review reported progress and approve/reject submission, before applying to programme
Powerproject BIM allows a user to combine a 3D model with their project schedule to create a powerful 4D environment. Benefits of 4D include enhanced communication, planning analysis, progress monitoring and value engineering. Join this session to see the basic principles of Powerproject BIM:
- Importing 3D models into Powerproject BIM
- Building a basic 4D plan by quickly and easily associating project tasks with elements of the 3D model
- Splitting models down to better reflect the build sequence
- Filtering and printing 4D plans
- Sharing 4D plan with others
Once the basics of linking a 3D model to a programme in Powerproject have been mastered, there are many additional benefits to be explored within the tool. This session builds on the content covered in the introductory webinar by exploring the powerful options within Powerproject BIM such as:
- Handling multiple models, model revisions and realigning models
- Importing and repositioning site objects like cranes
- Accessing IFC properties to analyse quantities/dimensions to inform duration estimates
- Implementing camera movement paths for video presentations