Developing a portfolio of increasingly integrated software solutions, available across multiple platforms and devices, that continue to lead in their segments.
- Expanded our SaaS offering with releases of Powerproject® SaaS, Site Progress mobile and continued development of the IconSystem®.
- Recognised with award wins for Powerproject® and IconSystem® at the prestigious Construction Computing Awards.
- Continue to invest in research and development, to enhance and expand our SaaS offerings and drive integration of product portfolio.
- Deliver best practice and standardisation among development teams and continue to develop with industry standards in mind.
- Seek to develop, acquire or partner to fill portfolio gaps and deliver growth.
Expanding Elecosoft’s sales and marketing capabilities, channel capacity and operational territories.
- Unified our software brands under the Elecosoft name, to increase market awareness and facilitate the cross-selling of our product range in existing and new markets.
- Increased penetration among new and existing customers, with continued success of cross-selling in Sweden and the UK.
- Exhibited a full product portfolio at BAU, the largest construction fair in Europe.
- Entered into a collaboration agreement with Innovative Management Solutions for the sale and support of our software to IMS’ client base in Texas and the surrounding states.
- Gained traction in the Pacific Region with growing Staircon® sales and Powerproject®.
- Secured largest laminate flooring supplier in China as a customer of Interiormarket.
- Expand portfolio to address additional phases of the building lifecycle.
- Concentrate efforts in existing territories to maximise investment returns, including increasing commitment to resellers in the US.
- Strengthen position in home markets through increased portfolio-led selling to existing customers and raising awareness through industry exhibitions.
- Continue to identify suitable technical resellers and partners to reach new international customers.
- Identify acquisition candidates that fit with our strategy and provide a competitive advantage in new markets.
Continuing to strengthen Elecosoft’s financial position, whilst consolidating and simplifying its operations.
- Eliminated bank borrowings in the first six months of 2017, ended the year in a net cash position.
- Maintained tight control of overhead costs.
- Increased client facing team to build customer relationships, retention and deliver client value.
- Increased technical team, responding to market needs.
- Review and enhance processes and procedures across all functions, including the improvement of HR tools and related policies.
- Continue to improve reporting and introduce efficiencies in administration.
- Increase centralisation of functional management.
- Continue to simplify Elecosoft’s corporate and product brands to emphasise a single Company strategy.