Our strategic objectives remain to continue to innovate and to grow, with the solid foundation of a stable and efficient organisation.
Our Strategic Objectives and KPIs
Developing a portfolio of increasingly integrated software solutions, available across multiple platforms and devices, that continue to lead in their segments.
- Expanded our SaaS offering with releases of Powerproject® SaaS, Site Progress mobile and continued development of the IconSystem®.
- Recognised with award wins for Powerproject® and IconSystem® at the prestigious Construction Computing Awards.
Expanding Elecosoft’s sales and marketing capabilities, channel capacity and operational territories.
- Unified our software brands under the Elecosoft name, to increase market awareness and facilitate the cross-selling of our product range in existing and new markets.
- Increased penetration among new and existing customers, with continued success of cross-selling in Sweden and the UK.
- Exhibited a full product portfolio at BAU, the largest construction fair in Europe.
- Entered into a collaboration agreement with Innovative Management Solutions for the sale and support of our software to IMS’ client base in Texas and the surrounding states.
- Gained traction in the Pacific Region with growing Staircon® sales and Powerproject®.
- Secured largest laminate flooring supplier in China as a customer of Interiormarket.
Continuing to strengthen Elecosoft’s financial position, whilst consolidating and simplifying its operations.
- Eliminated bank borrowings in the first six months of 2017, ended the year in a net cash position.
- Maintained tight control of overhead costs.
- Increased client facing team to build customer relationships, retention and deliver client value.
- Increased technical team, responding to market needs.