Elecosoft’s Board and Business Units utilise a number of appropriate Key Performance Indicators (‘’KPIs’’) as well as a structured planning and reporting process. This begins with long term planning, through to annual budgeting, quarterly reviews and monthly reporting.
KPIs that are regularly used by the Group include:
- Product Development
- Reseller Sales Channel
- Average Revenue per Employee
- Free cash flow
- New licensing & maintenance revenue
- Maintenance and support renewal rates
- Consultancy and training revenue utilisation rates
- Product contribution before general overheads
- Business Unit contribution
- Forward sales pipeline
- Product development milestone delivery.