We think Powerproject is the future of construction project scheduling because it’s tailor-made for the industry and delivers plenty of easy-to-use functionality. More than 100,000 users worldwide trust it with their most important projects. That doesn’t mean we’re the only game in town though. Many people, for instance, tell us they still rely on Oracle Primavera P6 for a number of reasons.
They recognize that some contracts still spec P6 for schedule production and they also tend to have a large investment in P6 licences. That makes them more hesitant to switch completely to Powerproject. We get that. Fortunately, you don’t have to choose. You can use both. Powerproject makes it easy to import and export XER files so you can build the schedule in the tool you prefer. Plus, it allows you to:
- Quickly create a schedule using templates and drag-and-drop functionality
- Conduct scenario analysis with unlimited undo and redo
- Print schedules without complicated set-up
- Record progress from the jobsite with Site Progress Mobile.
- And much more! See Powerproject in action for yourself by watching this free recorded webinar.