We tailor all of our Arcon Evo software training to your exact requirements to ensure you leave satisfied and ready to apply your new skills and techniques outside the training. Our software trainers have an extensive working knowledge of the Arcon Evo architectural design software, so you know you are in safe hands.
3D Architect Home Designer and Arcon Evo are home design software packages developed to produce accurate 2D floor plan drawings with ease, offering the user flexibility to transform 2D drawings into fully interactive 3D building design models instantaneously. Whether you are new to our home design software and need training on how to use our architecture software or you use it every day and want training to get the most of it, we have the perfect solution for you.
We are able tailor all of our home design software courses to your exact requirements to ensure you leave satisfied and ready to apply your new skills and techniques outside the training. Our software trainers have an extensive working knowledge of the 3D Architect Home Designer and Arcon Evo titles of home design software, so you know you are in safe hands.
The following topics are typically included in our full one-to-one training session for those who are new to our house design software. The content of the training is flexible and can be fully customised to suit your needs.
Half Day Session
- Screen modes (construction mode, design mode, plan modes)
- Mouse and keyboard controls
- Setting up a new project
- Drawing internal and external walls using different input methods
- Wall editing tools
- Creating multi-layered wall constructions (Arcon Evo and 3D Architect Pro only)
- Using guidelines
- Adding and modifying windows and doors
- Dimensioning and managing in-line measurements
- Automatic room labelling and manual text tool
- Adding and modifying stairs
- Adding floors
- Inserting and editing roofs including timber construction
- Adding dormers and skylights
- Applying textures and materials to design
- Adding and modifying furniture items including object placement in 2D
- Walkthrough function
- Saving and printing
Full Day Session – Arcon Evo Users Only
- All of the above topics plus
- Creating elevations and plan sets
- Overview of Plan Element and Plan Layout modes
- Creating plan elements (elevations, sections, floor plan views)
- Cleaning up views using hide line tool, break apart feature
- Working with floors and layers manager
- Working with drawing tools
- Applying hatching detail to elevation views
- Setting up new sheet in Plan Layout mode
- Selecting and placing elevation views on to sheet
- Working with different scales
- Importing dxf and dwg files e.g. building reg details
- Creating additional plans
- Saving and exporting plans to PDF
We can also provide custom training. This is an ideal solution for those who need to cover a small number of topics or have a specific set of building design questions to address.
The agenda and the length of bespoke software training is completely flexible and will be designed around your specific needs.
For all training enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01252 267788 and one of our team will contact you shortly to discuss details of the training, prices and availability.