Powerproject BIM is an integrated module for Powerproject which enables you to easily link the tasks in your project plan with 3D model components for 4D planning in one application. It is ideal for tendering and progress monitoring.
Why choose Powerproject BIM?
By combining 3D models with scheduling tools in one application, Powerproject BIM enables you to use the visual power of 4D planning to:
- Identify problems that may not be visible via traditional schedules
- Run scenarios to assess feasibility of execution and find the best solutions
- See the impact in the 3D view as you update the Gantt chart
- Study how the build process will appear at different project stages
- Integrate as-built information
- Create better tenders, faster
See some of the features in Powerproject BIM
Federate IFC models by overlaying multiple IFC files within the 3D Viewer
Display an alternative 3D view using the IFC Comparison Model pane, for baseline or progress analysis
Split objects with enhanced options such as at intersections
Create fly pasts for use in timeline situations and export this to video
The value of integrated BIM tools
Linking BIM to project management tools in an accessible and affordable way brings huge benefits to the planning process and the efficiency of construction. This paper reviews how this transformation is happening, the benefits that BIM can deliver and why all contractors should be embracing it.
We are proud to work with
Share your 4D project plan for free
The free viewer displays both the project plan and the 3D model so you can explore project files and also playback the 4D sequence via timeline simulation.