Easy project progress reporting
Site Progress Mobile is a downloadable app which enables mobile users to record the progress of tasks and repetitive events from a remote location against their work as scheduled in a Powerproject project plan. Each user sees only the relevant tasks and progress check lists for which they have responsibility.
Benefits of Site Progress Mobile
Site Progress Mobile enables you to:
- Record project progress quickly and easily via mobile devices or web browser
- Control which user updates which task list
- Improve data accuracy by removing the need for re-keying of updates
- Update progress at any time, from any location – without having to open Powerproject
- No signal needed to record progress – only when submitting updates
- Updates are automatically applied to Powerproject plans
- Record actual start/finish dates, percentage complete & remaining duration
- Add notes and photographs to each task update
Download the app for FREE
The Site Progress Mobile app is free to install, with the use of the service charged
according to the number of active jobs exported to the secure cloud storage area.
For Android and Apple (iOS).
Site Progress can also be accessed via the web.