The course is designed for those who are new to Powerproject as well as existing users who need a practical course focused on project management in house building.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to gain practical experience of how to use Powerproject to manage house building projects. At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Create a plan showing the build stages for different house types
- Pull out reports showing the jobs for each sub-contractor from the main project plan
- Include pre-construction activities, like the land programme in your overall plan
- Update progress on the project
- Produce high quality printed or electronic output, including borders and annotations
- Creating a linked bar chart
- Creating build programmes
- Monitoring completion dates
- Managing sub-contractors
- Creating templates to speed up planning
- Capturing progress from site
- Outputting presentation quality plans
Courses are held online; at our Training Centre in Haddenham, Buckinghamshire; at regional locations throughout the UK; or at your own premises.
We can run training courses that are customised to your specific requirements. The Powerproject training can be based on your own templates and the course notes tailored to reflect the way you run projects. Contact our Training Department now on 01844 261700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.