This course is designed for individuals who have some experience of Powerproject. It is particularly suitable for those who have attended the Introduction to Powerproject course.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to allocate costs and resources to tasks and report on these allocations using the spreadsheet and histograms. They will also be shown how to compare and report against planned versus actual data using baselines.
- Setting up cost and resource libraries
- Allocating resources and costs to project activities
- Displaying cost and resource information in the spreadsheet
- Tracking planned versus actual costs
- Identifying over-allocation
- Displaying and customising cost and resource histograms
Courses are held online; at our Training Centre in Haddenham, Buckinghamshire; at regional locations throughout the UK; or at your own premises.
We can run training courses that are customised to your specific requirements. The Asta Powerproject training can be based on your own templates and the course notes tailored to reflect the way you run projects. Contact our Training Department now on 01844 261700 or email email@example.com.