Experienced users of Powerproject who have attended the Introduction to Powerproject course and, ideally, the Managing Costs and Resources course, and are interested to look at some of the advanced progress features of Powerproject.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to progress their projects using all the latest features of Powerproject and to produce an S-curve report in both Powerproject and Excel.
- Preparing the project for S-curve reporting
- Baseline creation and merging into baselines
- Understanding progress options
- Advanced column creation to create suggested progress tables
- Straight line v jagged line programmes
- S-curve creation in Powerproject
- Exporting to Excel
- ASAP v ALAP S-curves
Courses are held at our Training Centre in Haddenham, Buckinghamshire; at regional locations throughout the UK; or at your own premises.
We can run training courses that are customised to your specific requirements. The Powerproject training can be based on your own templates and the course notes tailored to reflect the way you run projects. Contact our Training Department now on 01844 261700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.