Find out whether our products have the functionality you need. Our short, FREE demos provide a quick and easy way to find out how the software will benefit your project management efficiency. Times are UK unless stated otherwise. Interested but can’t make one? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar to view at your leisure.
An Introduction to Framing – explore why Framing is the market-leading timber frame design software
Extensively used by timber frame manufacturers, structural engineers and design practices, the Framing software from Elecosoft can be used for the accurate detailing of 3D timber frame buildings.
Using Framing gives the user of the software the ability to quickly and easily produce manufacturing drawings and comprehensive material schedules along with links to the commonly used automated fabrication machinery and optimising saws available within the industry.
This free webinar will introduce the key functionality of the software ad highlight some of the main features of the Framing application.
Wednesday May 9th, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Introduction to Powerproject BIM – the basics of 4D scheduling
Powerproject BIM allows a user to combine a 3D model with their project schedule to create a powerful 4D environment. Benefits of 4D include enhanced communication, planning analysis, progress monitoring and value engineering. Join this session to see the basic principles of Powerproject BIM:
- Importing 3D models into Powerproject BIM
- Building a basic 4D plan by quickly and easily associating project tasks with elements of the 3D model
- Splitting models down to better reflect the build sequence
- Recolouring models and setting construction profile
- Exporting animations to video
Tuesday May 15th, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Getting more from Powerproject BIM – take 4D scheduling to the next level
Once the basics of linking a 3D model to a programme in Powerproject have been mastered, there are many additional benefits to be explored within the tool. This session builds on the content covered in the introductory webinar by exploring the powerful options within Powerproject BIM such as:
- Comparing planned and actual schedule dates in 4D for better progress reporting
- Filtering a programme and timeline to show sub-contractor or resource specific views
- Importing and repositioning site objects like cranes
- Accessing IFC properties to analyse quantities/dimensions to inform duration estimates
- Implementing camera movement paths for video presentations
Wednesday May 16th, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Plan your projects better
If you have avoided project planning software because you think it’s too complex – think again. This webinar will demonstrate how you can create an impressive plan for your construction projects quickly and easily and manage project progress to ensure that you keep on track. Our experienced presenter will demonstrate how to:
- Create a project plan in minutes using drag and drop functionality
- Identify the indicators that a project is going off track
- Demonstrate how subcontractors are using software to communicate better with contractors
We’ll also show you: resource and staff planning; “what-if” scenarios to make up for unplanned delays; quick, real-time reports and plan updating using mobile devices.
Tuesday May 22nd, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Site-to-office reporting via Site Progress Mobile
See how the features introduced in the latest version of the Site Progress Mobile system for Powerproject make it even more flexible – enabling the app to meet the needs of site-to-office project progress reporting however remote the location. Site Progress Mobile can be used with iOS, Android and Windows Phone and webpage technologies.
New features include the ability to:
- Manage the site progress process from directly within the Powerproject application
- Export tasks to mibile devices based on resources assignments (e.g. per contractor or trade), not just summary groupings
- Review reported progress and approve/reject submission, before applying to programme
Thursday May 24th, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM