Find out whether our products have the functionality you need. Our short, FREE demos provide a quick and easy way to find out how the software will benefit your project management efficiency. Times are UK unless stated otherwise. Interested but can’t make one? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar to view at your leisure.
Costing software from the people behind Powerproject
If you are looking for a better way to produce cost plans quickly and accurately then register for this free webinar.
This webinar will give you an overview of how you can use Bidcon to produce the most accurate cost plans quickly and easily and take control of your costs. Topics covered will include:
- Creating cost plans directly from custom or industry price lists
- Extracting information instantly from a 3D model
- Applying pre-built up recipes to quants to give the most accurate estimate
- Exporting cost details to Powerproject for a pre-populated project plan with costs and resources
- Linking costs and time elements to objects in 3D models and work in an all-in-one BIM tool
Bidcon is a costing and estimating tool from Elecosoft that’s specifically designed for construction projects to help to standardise diverse information and increase efficiency, for more info see here: www.elecosoft.com/bidcon.
Thursday February 22nd, 2:00 PM – 2:45 PM
Plan your projects better
If you have avoided project planning software because you think it’s too complex – think again. This webinar will demonstrate how you can create an impressive plan for your construction projects quickly and easily and manage project progress to ensure that you keep on track. Our experienced presenter will demonstrate how to:
- Create a project plan in minutes using drag and drop functionality
- Identify the indicators that a project is going off track
- Demonstrate how subcontractors are using software to communicate better with contractors
We’ll also show you: resource and staff planning; “what-if” scenarios to make up for unplanned delays; quick, real-time reports and plan updating using mobile devices.
Wednesday February 28th, 10:30 AM – 11:15 AM
An introduction to Framing – Explore why Framing is the market-leading timber frame design software
Extensively used by timber frame manufacturers, structural engineers and design practices, the Framing software from Elecosoft can be used for the accurate detailing of 3D timber frame buildings.
Using Framing gives the user of the software the ability to quickly and easily produce manufacturing drawings and comprehensive material schedules along with links to the commonly used automated fabrication machinery and optimising saws available within the industry.
This free webinar will introduce the key functionality of the software ad highlight some of the main features of the Framing application.
Wednesday March 14th, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Introduction to Powerproject BIM – the basics of 4D scheduling
Powerproject BIM allows a user to combine a 3D model with their project schedule to create a powerful 4D environment. Benefits of 4D include enhanced communication, planning analysis, progress monitoring and value engineering. Join this session to see the basic principles of Powerproject BIM:
- Importing 3D models into Powerproject BIM
- Building a basic 4D plan by quickly and easily associating project tasks with elements of the 3D model
- Splitting models down to better reflect the build sequence
- Recolouring models and setting construction profile
- Exporting animations to video
Tuesday March 20th, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Getting more from Powerproject BIM – take 4D scheduling to the next level
Once the basics of linking a 3D model to a programme in Powerproject have been mastered, there are many additional benefits to be explored within the tool. This session builds on the content covered in the introductory webinar by exploring the powerful options within Powerproject BIM such as:
- Comparing planned and actual schedule dates in 4D for better progress reporting
- Filtering a programme and timeline to show sub-contractor or resource specific views
- Importing and repositioning site objects like cranes
- Accessing IFC properties to analyse quantities/dimensions to inform duration estimates
- Implementing camera movement paths for video presentations
Wednesday March 21st, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Site-to-office reporting via Site Progress Mobile
See how the new features introduced in the latest version of our easy-to-use Site Progress Mobile system for Powerproject can make it even more flexible, to meet the needs of site-to-office project progress reporting via iOS, Android, Windows Phone & web-page.
New features include:
- Manage the Site Progress process from directly within the Powerproject application
- Export tasks to mobile devices based on resource assignments (e.g. per contractor or trade), not just Summary groupings
- Review reported progress and approve/reject submission, before applying to programme
Thursday April 19th, 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM