Find out whether our products have the functionality you need. Our short, FREE demos provide a quick and easy way to find out how the software will benefit your project management efficiency. Times are UK unless stated otherwise. Interested but can’t make one? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar to view at your leisure.
Powerproject BIM è un modulo integrato per Powerproject che consente di collegare facilmente le attività del progetto con componenti del modello 3D, per la pianificazione 4D in un’unica applicazione. Con Powerproject BIM potrai:
- Creare facilmente il tuo progetto dal tuo Modello 3D
- Associare oggetti del modello e attività del diagramma di Gantt con il “Drag&Drop”
- Navigare internamente ed esternamente ai modelli 3D
- Confrontare Baseline ed Actual anche nel modello 3D
- “Federare” modelli da sorgenti differenti come ad esempio: strutture, architettonico, impianti
- Associare sequenze di costruzione agli oggetti 3D
- Creare video delle sequenze temporali delle attività e del modello 3D
- …e molto altro
Registrati subito per partecipare al webinar gratuito con il quale potrai vedere all’opera un vero BIM 4D!
Direttamente dal tuo computer, tablet o smartphone con il solo collegamento ad Internet, in meno di 60 minuti potrai seguire il webinar ed approfondire le funzionalità di Powerproject BIM.
I posti sono limitati, vi suggeriamo di registrarvi per non perdere il webinar!
Comunico è distributore in Italia della suite Powerproject, per ulteriori informazioni non esitare a contattare i nostri uffici o visitare il nostro sito www.pmtools.it
Giovedì 21 Marzo 2019 alle ore 10.00 (Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 10:00 CET)
Introduction to Powerproject BIM – the basics of 4D scheduling
Powerproject BIM allows a user to combine a 3D model with their project schedule to create a powerful 4D environment. Benefits of 4D include enhanced communication, planning analysis, progress monitoring and value engineering. Join this session to see the basic principles of Powerproject BIM:
- Importing 3D models into Powerproject BIM
- Building a basic 4D plan by quickly and easily associating project tasks with elements of the 3D model
- Splitting models down to better reflect the build sequence
- Recolouring models and setting construction profile
- Exporting animations to video
Tuesday April 2nd, 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Getting more from Powerproject BIM – take 4D scheduling to the next level
Once the basics of linking a 3D model to a programme in Powerproject have been mastered, there are many additional benefits to be explored within the tool. This session builds on the content covered in the introductory webinar by exploring the powerful options within Powerproject BIM such as:
- Comparing planned and actual schedule dates in 4D for better progress reporting
- Filtering a programme and timeline to show sub-contractor or resource specific views
- Importing and repositioning site objects like cranes
- Accessing IFC properties to analyse quantities/dimensions to inform duration estimates
- Implementing camera movement paths for video presentations
Wednesday April 3rd, 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Plan your projects better
If you have avoided project planning software because you think it’s too complex – think again. This webinar will demonstrate how you can create an impressive plan for your construction projects quickly and easily and manage project progress to ensure that you keep on track. Our experienced presenter will demonstrate how to:
- Create a project plan in minutes using drag and drop functionality
- Identify the indicators that a project is going off track
- Demonstrate how subcontractors are using software to communicate better with contractors
We’ll also show you: resource and staff planning; “what-if” scenarios to make up for unplanned delays; quick, real-time reports and plan updating using mobile devices.
Wednesday April 10th, 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Site-to-office reporting via Site Progress Mobile
Register for our 30 minute webinar to see how the practical features of the Site Progress Mobile system for Powerproject enable the app to meet the needs of site-to-office project progress reporting via iOS, Android, Windows Phone & web-page. This easy to use system will save repetitive work, improve accuracy and increase efficiency.
Features include the ability to:
- Update progress at any time, from any location – without even having to open Powerproject
- Record actual start/finish dates, percentage complete & remaining duration
- Review reported progress and approve/reject submission, before applying to programme
Thursday April 11th, 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Introduction to Powerproject Vision
This webinar will give an introduction to Powerproject Vision, a new web based portal designed for organisations with multiple dispersed Powerproject users who need a controlled programme management environment to deliver consistency and transparency.
During this webinar we will give a brief overview of the key functionality of Powerproject Vision including:
- Highly configurable centralised file management and storage of Powerproject schedules
- Accessibility via any web-browser and from within the Powerproject software
- Project planning workflow enforcement, controlling project creation, review, approval, baselines and amendments
- Version control and change management
- Storing of approved project templates
- Automated business intelligence data extraction across all files
- Ability to structure according to company organisation, such as regions, business units or divisions