Developed with input from the construction industry, Powerproject Vision delivers
a unique solution for contractors with project planners working
in a disconnected and dispersed environment.
How it works
- When starting a new project, Powerproject Vision is used to create a programme using one of the approved project templates hosted in the system
- A number of roles and fields within the project can be assigned, such as Planner, Manager, Reviewer etc.
- To work on the plan, the programme file is “checked out” to a named user, who can work on it locally in Powerproject until they are ready to submit it back to the online portal
- Notifications can be sent when key actions are performed, such as requests to approve a plan
- Fully customised workflow manages all steps. For example, upon approval, a baseline and delivery programme can be generated
- At each step, copies of files are saved to provide a full change history
Please note: Powerproject Vision is only currently available in the UK and Ireland. For more information contact email@example.com