Delegates must be familiar with the basics of using a computer and browsing the Web.
A basic introduction to the ShireSystem maintenance system, concentrating on everyday functions. Delegates will be taught how to search and select, control the job list, add additional breakdown and corrective jobs, sign off work and carry out basic reporting.
This course does not contain any detailed discussions of maintenance concepts and is suitable for users who will have a fully loaded and configured system to use on their return.
This is a one-day course. The course runs at a pace which allows time for practical exercises and questions.
- Locations – Search the Location Tree & Work from the Location Tree
- Assets – Search for Assets
- Work Orders – Create Work Orders/Schedule/Assign and Sign Off Work Orders
- The Work Requester
- Meters – Enter Meter Readings
- Reports – Report on Assets, Current Work, Work History, and more