This will be a combination of the Maintenance User Course and Maintenance Set Up Course. However, it will look at modules that are not covered in the standard courses. The course will include Mobile Pro, Requester and Resource planner. All extra features of the course will have live demonstrations and will allow users to have a glimpse and try out modules that they might not be aware of.
On completion of this course you will have the knowledge that is required to create the system effectively by avoiding common pitfalls. The course will give you the opportunity to fine tune your maintenance process to make sure that you are making the most from the system.
The Super User Course, being over three days, has heavier content overall than the Maintenance User Course and Maintenance Set Up Course. Another difference lies in the order of presentation. This does not exactly follow the recommended order of data entry, as set out in the ShireSystem Setup Manual (a PDF document that is issued free to delegates on a USB stick). Instead, central topics such as Navigation of the system, Basic Work orders, Assets and Tasks are covered first, as this aids in understanding the more peripheral topics, such as Lookups.
This is a three-day course. The course runs at a pace which allows time for practical exercises and questions.
- Navigation of the system
- Locations – Create a Location structure, Search the Location Tree & Work from the Location Tree
- Assets – Search/Background data in Lookups/Create and Clone an Asset/Reports
- Work orders (breakdowns) – Navigating the work list/Creation, process and sign-off/Reports
- Work requester – How to enable staff to submit Work Requests, Approve, Reject and Claim Work orders
- Mobile Pro – How to use the App
- Tasks –Create and schedule a Task/Clone to create a Minor Task and schedule it (Including Minor Task Suppression)
- Scheduler – Navigation and control/The Filter/The Report/Work Order generation (Automatic and Manual)
- Meters – Runtime meters and usage Tasks
- Work Subject Groups (Fixed/Category) – Create Multi-Subject PPM Schedules/Sign off Multi-Subject Work Orders
- Lookups – Learning what runs the system in the background and how to add system data
- Dashboard/KPI Scoreboard/Reports – How to create visual displays and reports to help manage the system and staff effectively
- Resource Planner – How to mange work orders and engineers time
- Contacts – How to add contacts and create user accounts
- Reports – How to get information from the system
- Settings – Group Change/General Settings/Custom Labels