Our short, FREE webinars provide a quick and easy way to find out how our software can support your business processes and increase efficiency. Times are UK unless stated otherwise. Interested but can’t make one? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar.
Plan your projects better
If you have avoided project planning software because you think it’s too complex – think again. This live webinar will demonstrate how you can create an impressive plan for your construction projects quickly and easily and manage project progress to ensure that you keep on track. Our experienced presenter will demonstrate how to:
- Create a project plan in minutes using drag and drop functionality
- Identify the indicators that a project is going off track
- Demonstrate how subcontractors are using software to communicate better with contractors
We’ll also show you: resource and staff planning; “what-if” scenarios to make up for unplanned delays; quick, real-time reports and plan updating using mobile devices.
Tuesday July 16th, 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Introduction to Powerproject Vision
This webinar will give an introduction to Powerproject Vision, a new web based portal designed for organisations with multiple dispersed Powerproject users who need a controlled programme management environment to deliver consistency and transparency.
During this webinar we will give a brief overview of the key functionality of Powerproject Vision including:
- Highly configurable centralised file management and storage of Powerproject schedules
- Accessibility via any web-browser and from within the Powerproject software
- Project planning workflow enforcement, controlling project creation, review, approval, baselines and amendments
- Version control and change management
- Storing of approved project templates
- Automated business intelligence data extraction across all files
- Ability to structure according to company organisation, such as regions, business units or divisions
Wednesday July 17th, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Introduction to Powerproject BIM – the basics of 4D scheduling
Powerproject BIM allows a user to combine a 3D model with their project schedule to create a powerful 4D environment. Benefits of 4D include enhanced communication, planning analysis, progress monitoring and value engineering. Join this session to see the basic principles of Powerproject BIM:
- Importing 3D models into Powerproject BIM
- Building a basic 4D plan by quickly and easily associating project tasks with elements of the 3D model
- Splitting models down to better reflect the build sequence
- Recolouring models and setting construction profile
- Exporting animations to video
Tuesday July 23rd, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
ShireSystem Stock & Inventory
ShireSystem Stock & Inventory (Materials Management) facilitates the management of stock, enabling the user to organise, monitor and control movement at each stage of the receipt / storage / issue and return cycle whilst maintaining quality compliance.
This webinar is demonstrating the power and versatility of ShireSystem CMMS/CAFM system. We will be exploring the Stock & Inventory (Materials Management) modules capabilities and how ShireSystem can provide business continuity whilst remaining compliant by providing details of costs and an audit trail.
- Multiple Site Stores management
- Multi Suppliers & Currency
- Part & tool control, searching and transactions
- Data for re-ordering
- Consignment Materials Hazardous/COSH Asset-Parts
- Review closure information in system
Tuesday July 23rd, 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Getting more from Powerproject BIM – take 4D scheduling to the next level
Once the basics of linking a 3D model to a programme in Powerproject have been mastered, there are many additional benefits to be explored within the tool. This session builds on the content covered in the introductory webinar by exploring the powerful options within Powerproject BIM such as:
- Comparing planned and actual schedule dates in 4D for better progress reporting
- Filtering a programme and timeline to show sub-contractor or resource specific views
- Importing and repositioning site objects like cranes
- Accessing IFC properties to analyse quantities/dimensions to inform duration estimates
- Implementing camera movement paths for video presentations
Wednesday July 24th, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Site-to-office reporting via Site Progress Mobile
Register for our webinar to see how the new features introduced in the latest version of the Site Progress Mobile system for Powerproject make it even more flexible and enable the app to meet the needs of site-to-office project progress reporting via iOS, Android and Windows Phone. New features include:
- Search functionality for locating tasks more easily
- Progress by task work
- Option to create new tasks within the mobile application
- Email notifications
- Annotate/mark-up photos
- Schedule forecast start date
- Save photos in the cloud
- Recall the project before it’s imported in to Powerproject
Wednesday July 31st, 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Introduction to ShireSystem Mobile Pro – Assigning and completion of Work Orders
ShireSystem Mobile Pro is an effortlessly simple, yet powerful, set of mobile applications for use on or off-line. An essential cost saving addition to any maintenance operation.
This webinar is highlighting the versatility of Mobile Pro (Work Orders) and how it seamlessly integrates with ShireSystem CMMS/CAFM system. Demonstrating how to automatically update the maintenance system with vital information and explore the off-line work capabilities so that your business remains compliant and critical operations continue.
- Assigning work to engineers, teams, contractors etc.
- Mobile devices and licensing model
- Overview of Mobile Pro Work Orders
- Completion of assigned work
- Creation and completion of new jobs/Work Orders
- Review closure information in system