Our short, FREE webinars provide a quick and easy way to find out how our software can support your business processes and increase efficiency. Times are UK unless stated otherwise. Interested but can’t make one? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar.
4D BIM Project Planning and Scheduling Essentials
An Elecosoft Approved Partner, Prime PMO, are running a webinar in Turkish on 4D BIM planning and programming principles. Please click register to find out more.
Tuesday October 15th, 3:00 PM – 3:40 PM Istanbul time (GMT+3:00)
Introduction to Framing – See how you can transform your timber frame efficiency
Extensively utilised by timber frame manufacturers, structural engineers and design practices, the Framing software from Elecosoft can be used for the accurate detailing of 3D timber frame buildings.
Using Framing gives the user of the software the ability to quickly and easily produce manufacturing drawings, comprehensive material schedules, along with links to the commonly used automated fabrication machinery and optimising saws within the industry.
Register for this free webinar to get an introduction of the key functionality of the software and see some of the main features of the Framing application.
Thursday October 17th, 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Site-to-office reporting via Site Progress Mobile
Register for our webinar to see how the new features introduced in the latest version of the Site Progress Mobile system for Powerproject make it even more flexible and enable the app to meet the needs of site-to-office project progress reporting via iOS, Android and Windows Phone. New features include:
- Search functionality for locating tasks more easily
- Progress by task work
- Option to create new tasks within the mobile application
- Email notifications
- Annotate/mark-up photos
- Schedule forecast start date
- Save photos in the cloud
- Recall the project before it’s imported in to Powerproject
Tuesday October 29th, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Project Management and Planning with Powerproject
An Elecosoft Premier Partner, APP Consultoría, are running a webinar in Spanish on the main advantages of Powerproject compared to other market tools. Please click register to find out more.
Wednesday October 30th, 9:00 AM – 9:40 AM Mexico City time (GMT-5:00)
Introduction to Powerproject Vision
This webinar will give an introduction to Powerproject Vision, a new web based portal designed for organisations with multiple dispersed Powerproject users who need a controlled programme management environment to deliver consistency and transparency.
During this webinar we will give a brief overview of the key functionality of Powerproject Vision including:
- Highly configurable centralised file management and storage of Powerproject schedules
- Accessibility via any web-browser and from within the Powerproject software
- Project planning workflow enforcement, controlling project creation, review, approval, baselines and amendments
- Version control and change management
- Storing of approved project templates
- Automated business intelligence data extraction across all files
- Ability to structure according to company organisation, such as regions, business units or divisions
Thursday October 31st, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Avoiding common problems in construction planning
Common problems in construction planning include: poor communication, inefficient or limited resource and risk planning, and having no process for change control. However, these issues can be managed with the right project scheduling software.
Join our 30-minute webinar find out more. Our experienced presenter understands the challenges of construction planning and will show how, with Powerproject, you can easily create an impressive project plan and use it to keep on track – even when things change. The webinar will cover:
- Creating a project plan using drag and drop functionality
- Resource and staff planning
- How subcontractors are using software to communicate better with contractors
- ‘What-If’ scenarios for unplanned delays
- Indicators that a project is going off track
- Quick, real-time reports
- Plan updating from mobile devices
Thursday November 7th, 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Introduction to ShireSystem – Maintenance Module for CMMS/CAFM System
Elecosoft ShireSystem is one of the leading software solutions for maintaining assets and controlling making it easy to schedule work, control costs and meet regulatory compliance.
This webinar is demonstrating the power and versatility of ShireSystem CMMS/CAFM system. We will be exploring the maintenance system capabilities and how ShireSystem can provide business continuity whilst remaining compliant by providing details of costs and an audit trail.
- Location & Site management
- Asset Management
- Scheduling of Maintenance Tasks
- Creation and completion of new jobs/work orders
- Review closure information in system
Thursday November 7th, 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM
Introduction to Powerproject BIM – the basics of 4D scheduling
Powerproject BIM allows a user to combine a 3D model with their project schedule to create a powerful 4D environment. Benefits of 4D include enhanced communication, planning analysis, progress monitoring and value engineering. Join this session to see the basic principles of Powerproject BIM:
- Importing 3D models into Powerproject BIM
- Building a basic 4D plan by quickly and easily associating project tasks with elements of the 3D model
- Splitting models down to better reflect the build sequence
- Recolouring models and setting construction profile
- Exporting animations to video
Wednesday November 13th, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Getting more from Powerproject BIM – take 4D scheduling to the next level
Once the basics of linking a 3D model to a programme in Powerproject have been mastered, there are many additional benefits to be explored within the tool. This session builds on the content covered in the introductory webinar by exploring the powerful options within Powerproject BIM such as:
- Comparing planned and actual schedule dates in 4D for better progress reporting
- Filtering a programme and timeline to show sub-contractor or resource specific views
- Importing and repositioning site objects like cranes
- Accessing IFC properties to analyse quantities/dimensions to inform duration estimates
- Implementing camera movement paths for video presentations
Thursday November 14th, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Project Planning in the Cloud
Capital projects, refurbishments and scheduled maintenance programmes always benefit from a well considered plan that has been easy to create, but robust enough to reflect all the complexities of the work. Powerproject has a long track record of helping to deliver successful projects and is now available over the web and via G-Cloud. Accessing such tools via Software as a Service (SaaS) has many benefits including the ability to use the software across multiple devices and reduced upfront costs. This 30-minute webinar will show how a powerful Gantt chart planning system is now available via the Cloud and highlight the benefits Powerproject can bring to the planning process including:
- Interactive drag and drop functionality, delivered via the web
- Clear, professional plans which are easily communicated
- Extensive Resource management
- Updating project plans from mobile devices