This webinar recording is a 45-minute walk through the practical techniques that can be used to assess, and then communicate, changes to a construction plan caused by the issues of replanning projects in a socially-distanced workplace. Our experienced presenter, Richard Ormerod, illustrates the techniques using a Powerproject schedule.
What will I gain from watching the recording?
- You’ll see the impact of productivity reduction for a period using calendars
- We will show you how you can model the impact of varying start dates for trade contractors
- We’ll show the effect of procurement order delays
- You’ll see how to highlight the impact of different issues on the completion date
- We will show the reduced resource availability in relation to individual tasks and welfare provision
Richard Ormerod, Industry Sector Manager - Construction, Elecosoft
Richard is a founder member of the Powerproject team and has over thirty years of experience working with project planners in construction.